Sunday, August 17, 2014

Piano For All Incredible Testimonials :-

I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THIS IS THE BEST TUTOR BOOK I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.

Gary Cook, UK

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for the fantastic Piano Tutor Books.  I am nearing the end of the first book and can now confidently say this is the best tutor book I have ever come across.  I find your method of teaching piano from a rhythm standpoint very helpful.  I have been playing guitar for some years and as a result I have been able to relate really well to your method.
Transparent-line-break
I found with the standard way of learning Piano from other books,  that I was struggling from the start.  To use the guitar analogy it would be like trying to play like Eric Clapton from day one.  Using your method, I found that I could gain pleasure from playing a backing rhythm almost immediately, just like strumming a song on the guitar. Once again many thanks.

I DIDN’T THINK I COULD MAKE THE PIANO SOUND THIS GOOD SO QUICKLY

Mike Epstein, Ramat Razi’el, Israel

Hi Robin, Your course is everything that you and others said it would be. The lessons are do-able and satisfying. Your videos and sound bites make everything quite clear. I didn’t think I could make the piano sound this good so quickly. If I weren’t so lazy, I would be doing even better. I would highly recommend your course to anyone who wants to learn the piano. Thanks so much. You are making a dream come true.

I HAD NO PROBLEM DOWNLOADING AND ALSO ADDING THE INFO TO MY IPAD

Stacey (beginner), Oklahoma, USA

StaceyRobin, Your instructions for the downloads were helpful and easy to follow. I did need those instructions, but I just went through them step by step. I had no problem downloading for my PC and also adding the info to my iPad. I love that, by the way.
Transparent-line-break
It’s fantastic to have the iPad on the music stand and be able to play, then read, then listen to an audio clip and watch a video clip. The only problem I had was that I wanted to keep going through the book and playing. It was very late by the time I went to bed. I’m sure I looked ridiculous because I had earbuds to listen to the iPad and larger headphones over it for the keyboard. I didn’t want to wake up everyone in the house.

know more about the Piano for All ,Visit Website: Click Link Below to Download 

No comments:

Post a Comment